Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Office Space

I spent my morning looking at options for office space. You see my current office space is OK, except for the fact that the AC and heat rarely work. My staff and I are, on a routine basis, freezing or melting. I have told the building management I cannot tolerate that and that it must be fixed. They smile, assure me it's being addressed, and do nothing.

Life's too short. So I'm looking. I've found a few decent options. Soon, I'll have to decide which space to select. And then I will have to tell me client their addresses are changing. Not that it's a big deal, but some boards get antsy at such news; they think there's more to it than there is.

Anyway, it's a hassle and it's an expense and it's an annoyance. But I'm afraid it's necessary. I'm unwilling to put our folks through it again.

So, new office space! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment