Sunday, December 25, 2011

Soon, I t Will be Time to to Say So Long to this Blog

The time has come to acknowledge that this blog did not turn into anything like I envisioned it to be.  Rather than try to resurrect it and make it into something it's not, I have decided to examine the few posts I've made, save the ones that have merit of some kind, and kill the remainder of this beast.  That will happen soon...relatively soon...as soon as I decide to make it happen. I am in no particular rush, but I do enjoy wrapping up loose ends when the mood strikes me.   Getting these pesky glimpses into my deeply troubled psyche off the internet is important.  Taking that step, I will be one step closer to purifying something...me...that needed it long before now.  It's truly important.  It  matters. 

It matters deeply, but only in the most superficial way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment